Community Engagement Internship (Part-Time)
Tribe Theory, one of our subsidiaries is recruiting! Calling out to all students interested in part-time internships:
ABOUT TRIBE THEORY
Tribe Theory is a Startup Hostel that provides soulful accommodation to travelling Entrepreneurs and Startups. We host events that develops the greater community of entrepreneurs. Experience the start-up life with us!
We are on the lookout for bright candidates who hunger for learning and growth opportunities. Through this position, you will get opportunity to work with an amazing team, learn the ins and outs of a startup, and have hands on exposure in engaging and building a greater community! More details here: https://tribetheory.com/
You're A Fit For This Role, If You:
- Have a passion for hospitality and/or entrepreneurship and building communities
- Enjoy working in a fast evolving environment
- A natural-born-communicator and genuinely enjoy interacting with individuals
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (verbal & written)
- Eager learner and willing to take on various opportunities to hone different skill sets
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer satisfaction and retention
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Tribe Theory Team to provide value to our customers
- Adapt to system changes and updates quickly and effectively.
- Help shape/ redefine the customer journey from pre-booking to post-service.
- Ensuring the service offering is as seamless as possible
- Proactively create new campaigns and ideas for social media and digital marketing
- Occasional front desk support
- Diploma/Degree in a Business related field is a plus
- Open to students looking for an internship or part-time job