Web Designer Intern
ASCENT is changing the way people travel. We strive to save our customers time by seamlessly transporting them safely and securely to their destination while maintaining a premium passenger experience.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
ASCENT is looking for a web designer intern who has experience building and designing websites. A poorly designed or underdeveloped website should irritate you. If you are as passionate about improving digital experiences and have the ability to do so, we’d love to talk to you!
- Building a clean, intuitive, customer-facing booking website.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and operational team members to understand customer needs and business requirements.
- Contribute to the UI/UX design.
- Design, implement and test robust technical solutions. Write clean code that’s testable, maintainable, and solves the right problem well.
- Use cutting-edge technology to create a world-class product.
- Good creative concept and development skill
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and/or other graphic editing software
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proficient English Skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Startup Experience
- Experience in a high-growth business
- Background building scalable, customer-facing websites and applications
- Experience building apps
- Full-stack is also great