We are looking for an experienced Country Manager to provide sound technical leadership and oversee our technology hub located in Vietnam. This technology hub will be composed of developers, IT specialists and back office professionals who will serve as a shared service for REAPRA’s subsidiary companies.
You should have a solid technical background while being able to manage and motivate people. You will be in charge of running the company’s day to day technological operations and should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee to maximize the value of technology in business.
The goal is to ensure that the IT systems and the people within the group are effective and functioning within company budget and time constraints.
- Managing and running a centralized technology hub for servicing REAPRA’s subsidiary companies
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals and perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Understand internal client requirements and business objectives
- Support new technology implementation, revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Based in Vietnam or willing to relocate to Vietnam
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field
- Proven experience in managing teams of 5 or more people
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies and proficiency in at least one programming language
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Able to run the organisation autonomously and comfortable with reporting directly to the CEO of REAPRA Technology based in Singapore