Business Development Manager
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030.
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
- Work for an ambitious hotel operator aiming to build one of the largest hotel chains in South and South-East Asia
- Directly working with and reporting to CEO who is currently in charge of business development
- This role is to spearhead the business development department to sign deals of leasing contract and management contract of hotel properties inside and outside of Thailand.
- To be responsible creating and leading a team of staff to conduct business development activities for the company by mentoring/advising younger staff to conduct their work.
- To source and follow-up deals of new property leasing and management contract for future hotels by working closely with CEO To generate possible new business contacts by establishing positive connections with property owners, property agents, associations, local authorities, etc.
- To conduct feasibility studies, including competition analysis, for new projects.
- To negotiate terms of leasing contract and management contract with property owners
- To analyses and research potential business growth and opportunities
- To continue innovating and improving strategy, process, and search criteria for a better business result.
- To conduct any other works in terms of hotel development activities, operation, HR and any field which are requirements of the Company, as a senior member of the company
- Business trips within Thailand and oversea will be required in term of expanding the business
- Native Thai Speaker; must be able to speak English
- Strong passion/motivation to work in new hotel business to create the largest hotel chain in Southeast Asia from scratch
- Experience and knowledge in screening/finding property location and in negotiating/signing hotel property deals
- Strong leadership skill with an experience to create and lead a team
- Intellectual and analytical skill
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Result oriented