Architecture and Interior Design Manager
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030.
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
- Work for an ambitious company aiming to build one of the largest hotel chains in South and South-East Asia
- This role requires highly creative person who has loads of WOW ideas that can be implemented to create brand conceptual in interior & graphic design
- As a HQ member, reporting directly to CEO and COO
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects.
- Together with the design team, lead and develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
- Together with the design team assist with planning the project work flow.
- Planning, designing and implementing design projects of hotel.
- Develop and coordinate the construction effective
- Coordinate with construction team to ensure the quality of project workflow.
- Lead the design team to achieve brand standard in all design perspectives
- To support Branding, including Graphic Design, Website, Application, Motion Graphic, Info Graphic and VDO Production
- Be able to manage and control design & construction cost in primary phase, and be able to carry on to implementation phase accordingly to schedule timeframe
- Native Thai Speaker; must also be able to speak English
- Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design with extensive experience in design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use PC, CAD, Sketch up, Photoshop and illustrator
- 3D Max software is advantage
- Time management ability
- Ability to create / provide design detail
- Hard working
- Should be fluent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Great leadership and team work is essential